Our goal at each stop is to fill up your brain and feed your soul.
It’s going to be spectacular.
- When: September 5-6, 2014
- Where: Doubletree Center City in Philadelphia
- Room Rate: Our room rate is $159/night at the Doubletree Center City
Here are just a few of the sessions we have planned that will literally change your world:
- Sponsored Posts: Tips and tricks to rocking out sponsored content and ensuring that you continue to get regular work
- Google+: We’ll break down this powerful platform and share how to effectively drive traffic to your blog
- Making Money: How to take blogging from a hobby to a career as a social media consultant
- PR: This panel of PR and blogging experts will be ready to answer your questions, offer advice, and give you their perspective on the brand and blogger relationship
- Pinterest: How to make Pinterest work for you utilizing simple strategies to maximize the traffic to your site
- Facebook: Tricks to finding your Facebook groove and managing a successful fanpage
Are you seeing the trend? All of these topics ultimately revolve on how to take your earning potential to the next level. That’s well worth the cost of registration.
We’re in the process of adding new speakers, so be sure to check back!
Angele Lafond: @shoeboxbegone
Angele is an award winning accountant and owner of Shoebox-Be-Gone (the accounting firm that speaks human). As the leading expert in social media & tax law her approach is both engaging and informative, bringing in some real-world examples and a few funnies thrown in for good measure. Not your dad’s accountant!
Danielle Smith @DanielleSmithTV
Once upon a time, Danielle was an award-winning television news anchor. Today, Danielle has turned the page on her Traditional Media tale, and now balances her blog, Extraordinary Mommy, with hosting and producing Bliss TV, creating Vlogging Tips for people looking to jump on camera, and traveling around the country to speak on a wide variety of topics ranging from video and vlogging to blogger/brand relationships, the use of social media, and the benefits of cause marketing.
Tiffany Romero: @TiffanyRom
Tiffany is a mom, wife, business owner, and entrepreneur who began blogging in March 2008. Just a few months after starting her personal blog, she recognized the need for a blogger-based community and created www.thesitsgirls.com. Now 75,000 members strong and growing, The SITS Girls is a cornerstone in the blogging world offering everything from articles on education, recipes, and interviews with women influencers. Tiffany was also the driving force behind launching Bloggy Boot Camp, Sway Group’s official blogging conference. In 2009, Tiffany saw the need for an affordable one day event for women in social media, and created a educational/networking “boot camp” tour that quickly caught attention from Fast Company, The NY Times, The Huffington Post and ABC News. When not on-line, Tiffany keeps busy running a private summer camp with her husband in Los Angeles and shuttling her tween son to and from baseball practice. Want to know more? Check out TiffanyRomero.com
Francesca Banducci: @FranBanducci
Prior to Sway’s acquisition of The SITS Girls, Francesca was instrumental in transforming the community into the largest and most influential network for women bloggers. As COO, she oversees all operations for Sway Group. Francesca’s passion for creative and effective marketing prompted her to earn her MBA in the field in 2009 and ultimately led to numerous campaigns with companies ranging from P&G to BestBuy to Walgreens to Whirlpool. Francesca was recognized as a leader early in her blogging career, snagging multiple awards, including recognition by Nielsen Online as one of the Top 50 Power Moms. Prior to joining the online world, Francesca studied Viticulture & Enology at UC Davis, worked at various wineries in both California and Italy, and was employed at the biotech company Genentech. Connect with her on Google+ and Instagram.