Looking for things to do in San Diego, California? You’re in luck because we have a great list of suggestions! Our conference for women is headed to San Diego California February 28 – March 1 and we’re over the moon excited.
In preparation for our weekend together, we pooled our network of 55,000 influencers and asked, what are things to do and places to eat in San Diego? Where do you recommend we go?
Things To Do in San Diego
The response we posed to our community was incredible. Ya’ll had some great suggestions!
Here are a few of those wonderful tips to help get your trip to San Diego started:
- The must popular suggestion from our community was, Guadalajara Restaurant in Old Town San Diego. Several ladies in our community say it’s the best Mexican food in all of California! If you are craving some tasty Mexican food while in San Diego, you might want to put this on your “places to eat” list.
- Another great suggestion if you are looking for something to do is the San Diego Zoo. Keep in mind that the San Diego Zoo is very big and requires more than just a couple hours to see all of it. If you are flying into San Diego on Thursday or have a late flight home on Sunday, this could be a great way to fill up your day.
- Ready to get in a little exercise while in beautiful San Diego? Taking a bike ride at sunset on Coronado might be the perfect option! You can find out more about bike rentals here.
- If you are in the mood for a little retail therapy then Cedros on Solana Beach is the place to be! You will find lots of great shopping, restaurants and of course the beautiful beach. Read more about Cedros here.
- San Diego is the perfect place to get in a taste of the Southern California culture. Balboa Park offers over 1,200 acres of lush gardens, museums, theaters, walking paths and much more. You can find out more about Balboa Park here.
- When you think about San Diego, beaches probably come to mind. San Diego is known for having some of the best beaches in all of California. You simply can’t visit San Diego without checking out the amazing ocean views. The list of beaches in San Diego is endless but there are a couple you should definitely try to see. Mission Beach is one of the best beaches in all of San Diego. Not only will you find gorgeous views at Mission Beach but busy boardwalk and the iconic Mission Beach Big Dipper! If you are looking for a quieter spot to relax then Imperial Beach is the place for you. This is a great beach to lay on a beach towel and soak up some rays.
Looking to get conference ready? Then be sure to click through the links below!