Looking for things to do in Saint Louis, Missouri? You’re in luck because we have a great list of suggestions! Our conference for women is headed to Saint Louis, Missouri April 5, 2014 and we’re over the moon excited.
In preparation for our weekend together, we pooled our network of 55,000 influencers and asked, what are things to do and places to eat in Saint Louis? Where do you recommend we go?
Things To Do in Saint Louis
Saint Louis is one of our favorite destinations and with great reason, the people are wonderful and there is so much to see and do!
If you’ve never been to Saint Louis before you are in for a special treat in this one of a kind city.
Here are a few tips to help get your trip to Saint Louis started:
- The must popular suggestion from our community was, the outdoor cafes on Main Street. The outdoor cafes are about a five minute drive from the hotel and will provide you with several dining options.
- Another great suggestion was visiting the famous Arch. You can go to St. Louis without seeing this iconic landmark! You’ll take a 630-foot ride to the very top of this monument and experience beautiful views.
- Looking to unwind a little after a day full of information? Head on over to Washington Avenue in downtown where you will find hottest bars and nightlife. You can also enjoy a show at Westport Plaza’s 42-acre entertainment district.
- If you want to immerse yourself into the local culture, then make sure to check out Forest Park. Forest Park is one of the largest urban parks in the entire United States and offers walking trails, bike trails and a variety of other attractions.
- Is retail therapy on your agenda? If so then head on over to Delmar Loop. Delmar Loop is an entertainment district that offers dining, shopping and a Hollywood inspired walk of fame that features from St. Louis.
Looking to get conference ready? Then be sure to click through the links below!